Wednesday 12 January 2011

Creating the newspapers for the film

In my short film, I am going to have newpapers which flash up on screen relating to the current situation. These are going to have a tabloid newspapers as the story is most likely to be broadcasted in this type of newspaper. Peter has found a link to a newpaper creation website which was previously used by other media students to create newspaper front pages.

Link: http://kmi4schools.e2bn.net/news_template/



I have the option to create either a tabloid, broadsheet, old newspaper or magazine.


By clicking onto the tabloid newspaper, a date is addded and a template is displayed either for front page, middle page or back page which can be edited.


I can now edit this template enabling me to add my own stories and images.

I have used the internet to research tabloid newspapers to see the style of the newspapers and to get ideas of what to have on the page. I have previously knowledge from deconstructing newpapers in English which has aided the creation of the newpapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment